BAMC real estate search engine
Ferrarska ulica 16, Koper
Business-residential building in Koper
Business-residential building in Koper.
|Indicative price:||25,000,000.00 € + TAX|
|property category:||Business-residential building in Koper|
|Address:||Ferrarska ulica 16, Koper|
|Year of construction:||2013|
|Net floor area:||27,806.00 m²|
|Plot area:||5,410.00 m²|
|Plot number:||2605-1570/107, 2605-1570/110, 2605-1570/120, 2605-1570/121|
|energy class:||B1 (15-25 kWh/m²a)|
*Tax is calculated based on applicable law
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: MODERN RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL COMPLEX ON THE SLOVENIAN COAST
Excellent location: urban comfort on the Slovenian coast
The complex has a great location in Koper, near the Ferrarska and Kolodvorska roundabout, opposite the courthouse, and just a few minutes’ walk from the historical town center of Koper. It has excellent access to the supporting public infrastructure (schools, kindergartens, shopping malls, bus and railway terminals, motorway exit etc.).
Modern and comfortable architecture
- The Koprska vrata residential and commercial complex was constructed in 2013.
- It consists of 164 apartments with varying layouts, ranging from studios to two-bedroom apartments, sized 38 to 154 m², 29 units suitable for business use (built up to the 3rd phase of construction), 417 underground parking spaces and 166 storage units.
- The L-shaped complex includes 4 basement levels with parking spots and 6 residential levels. The 4 underground levels include parking spots, storage units and utility closets, with business premises on the ground level and residential units on the upper six levels. Furthermore, the underground levels also house a bicycle storage area, lifts and utility rooms.
- The ground floor has a connecting hallway along the middle of the facility, leading NE-SW, which effectively divides the ground floor into two sections. The first five upper floors house 30 apartment units each, while the top floor houses 14 apartments. The apartments on the upper floors boast beautiful terraces with amazing views of the city of Koper and the sea. All apartments have proprietary parking in the underground garage.
- Koprska vrata is a modern, high-quality mixed-use residential and commercial project with an energy-efficient and environmentally friendly heat pump-based heating system.
- Invest in comfortable living on the Slovenian coast
- Modern apartments in Koprska vrata are suitable for buyers looking for a holiday home on the Slovenian coast, ideal for young families looking for a new home, as well as older residents who need access to the infrastructure and healthcare options, or even as an investment for the future.
Custom business premises
The ground floor hosts two sets of business premises, divided by a broad atrium with 29 business premises, each with its own independent entrance and delivery vehicle access. The premises are suitable for restaurants, cafes, service-based businesses, shops, offices, clinics, beauty salons etc. Each business premise has a separate entrance, either from the outside of the facility or through the indoor atrium. The business premises are unfinished, in the 3rd phase of construction. All business premises have large windows and maximize light exposure, guaranteeing a bright working environment.
Good access options
There are two entrances to the residential section, along the southern face of the facility, near the passageway. Access to the business premises is envisaged directly from the surrounding areas. The facility has two vertical cores and an indoor emergency staircase. Each vertical core has a staircase and a lift, as well as a vertical utility duct.
The basement levels are accessible via entry and exit ramps connected to the northern access road. The basement floors are connected to the ground floor and upper floors via three vertical communication cores, of which two have a staircase and lift, and one only has a staircase.
Koper is one of Slovenia’s economic centers
The city of Koper lies on the Slovenian Adriatic coast, nestled between Italy and Croatia. Its old town center, attractive business districts and tourism, the city offers many options for active living by the sea. The city is very well-developed, with major companies and tourism creating numerous jobs, making Primorska an increasingly popular spot. Koper is the home of the Port of Koper, the most important port and logistics center in the Northern Adriatic region. The city is surrounded by numerous scenic Istrian villages like Šmarje pri Kopru, whose pristine nature and gentle climate create a pleasant living environment and offer numerous options for recreation and sporting activities.
Are you interested in buying or renting the property?
We invite you to call or send an email to the real estate agent listed in the ad. We will be happy to answer additional questions, arrange with you to see the property and present to you the purchasing or renting process.
- Agent license number:
- +386 14 29 38 34
- +386 30 60 27 28
|Net floor area:||8,085.00 m2|
|Net floor area:||33.00 m2|
|Year of construction:||2009|
|Indicative price:||110,000.00 €|
|Net floor area:||3,728.50 m2|
|Year of construction:||2009|
|Indicative price:||1,650,000.00 €|